Thank You For Visiting

My Guest Book is at the end of this page, please take a minute to sign in.

Friday, November 9, 2007

Diary of a diehard exerciser


This is my first posting of my exploits of aging and the exercise routine. I have been working out for years and have finally decided to write a blog about my experiences. I don't know why I get up at four o'clock in the morning and head down to the local gym to exercise. I guess after all these years it has become a routine that is hard to break. Maybe I just don't exactly know what motivates me and some of the other early birds that show up at the gym at such a time. We sometimes ask each other why we do it and we don't have an answer. Next post I will talk a little about the home exercise equipment that I worked out with in the beginning years and the debate over exercise at home or exercise at the gym.

2 comments:

NENSA MOON said...

Probably its not only you who didnt know about the motivation of all we done...
Me too, yeah...sometimes I just did the same as you.
Anyway, wanna hear about ur next post...
See yaa.

Colorado Baby said...

I am not a morning person what so ever. How do you do it? I guess you just feel good doing it and it is a habit. WOW WHAT A GREAT HABIT.