Thank You For Visiting

My Guest Book is at the end of this page, please take a minute to sign in.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Exercise Routine

When I first started working out in my late teens I tried the home exercise gym routine. I had a weight bench and a barbell with a few weight plates along with a few dumbells. This seemed to work at first but the distractions at home are many and they really gave me an excuse to not workout. I later got introduced to a local gym. This is where I believe that I built my foundation for the discipline of continuing my exercises to this day. Now this is what worked for me. Everybody is different and I cannot say what will work for you. But whatever choice you decide on, the exercise at home or the exercise at the gym, just do it and it can become a regular routine that can really help your health and fitness to improve. I would also like to get into the diet and exercise discussion but I will save that for anther post.

1 comment:

Colorado Baby said...

I love the fact that you share your personal experience. It does make a big difference. I like your cartoon pics as well.