Thank You For Visiting

My Guest Book is at the end of this page, please take a minute to sign in.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I am humbled by this award

For you Gord M.

You have shared your personal
experience to promote health
and wellness. You deserve this
TROPHY. Showing that I and
many others feel the same way.

Thank you so much for caring enough
to share this wonderful information.

You have strived for perfection and
great habits for others to follow.



Keep up the hard work. Your Friend Colorado Baby

4 comments:

Colorado Baby said...

A trophy to someone nice and trustworthy..... Keep up the great work.

Allison said...

A deserving award to a special person,I couldn't think of anybody who deserves it most,congrats Gord.

The Exercise Fanatic said...

Thank you Allison. I enjoy your blogs and I think you deserve an award too.

dee said...

I Love healty living, nice blog Gord Myrdal!