Thank You For Visiting

My Guest Book is at the end of this page, please take a minute to sign in.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome!

Hello to all you wonderful bloggers out there. I just wanted to say a big welcome to a new member of my Blog here. Colorado Baby has graciously joined me here as a co author to this blog. She has several successful blogs that she authors so I am very glad to have her on board. Look for her own unique views on exercising and staying in shape. I hope that all you bloggers out there enjoy the articles she will provide to you the viewers. I know that I will!

5 comments:

Harlow said...

Hello. I like your effort on this blog despite your apparent lack in traffic. We're similar. We have quality posts but we just aren't getting the visitors. Most people just quit and leave but you obviously don't care who's reading or how many people.

I find your blog interesting, so maybe we could become blogging partners. And you could visit mine, www.sportoxygen.com, and we could add each other to our blogrolls. Thanks.

The Exercise Fanatic said...

Sounds Great, You will be added to our blog roll,,, no problem...

Unknown said...

I lost 65lbs last year and am 47. It was heard as hell but I did it. Now, I've gotten a little bit of the weight back (5-6lbs) but am going to get back to my program.

The Exercise Fanatic said...

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS.
please who is C..? Would like to exchange info...

Gadged said...

hi im egadged...
im your visitor from MY bloglog