Thank You For Visiting

My Guest Book is at the end of this page, please take a minute to sign in.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Remember you are what you eat.


A Quick Note:

Garbage in-Garbage out.

Have you heard that saying you are what you eat.
Well our digestive system breaks down what we eat
and sends it where it is needed. I think we all know
what happens with the unwanted stuff, I don't think
I need to spell it out.

Just a friendly reminder, we need to eat healthy
on a daily basis and drink plenty of water.
Maybe a walk in the morning, or even in the evening.
Every little bit makes a difference.

Not everyone can work out the way I do, but
If you change some eating habits and get a
little bit more excercise, believe me it helps.

CAUTION: If you have any medical issues-CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN.

3 comments:

Colorado Baby said...

Your blog looks really nice. I enjoy all your postings. And I was glad to send that AWARD your way..
It is true about what u said we are what we eat....Nice Posts

Unknown said...

I think its useful articles for me,its make me careful when i eating food.

Unknown said...

indeed we are what we eat.thank you for the advice.like the new outlook..keep blogging my friend..look forward to read more from you.